Professional Dating Service Oakville
182 Davenport Road, Suite 200
Toronto, ON, M5R 1J2
Premier Introductions matchmaking service is located centrally in Toronto, making it accessible to everyone across the GTA and beyond. Come and discover what our professional matchmakers can do for you.
To visit Toronto’s premier matchmaker from Oakville, please follow the instructions below
- Take the Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW) eastbound to Toronto
- Continue eastbound to Toronto along the Queen Elizabeth Way as it becomes the Gardiner Expressway
- Exit at York St/Bay St and continue heading north
- At the Front St intersection take the slight left onto University Ave
- Continue north along University Ave until you cross the Bloor St intersection
- University Ave becomes Avenue Rd, continue north
- Turn right at Davenport Rd
- 182 Davenport Rd will be located on your left side (north side of the street)
Oakville is a beautiful lakeside community that offers a lot in terms of lifestyle and family wellness, but very little opportunity to meet quality singles looking for long-term relationships. Oakville has attempted to rid itself of these issues by expanding the traditionally small bar and club scene, and through various organizations that host singles night, speed dating and social events. However, these are not enough. Our Oakville members found dating in the community very frustrating and decided to turn to a professional matchmaker located in Toronto.
Today our Oakville members don’t face the same challenges as they did 10 years ago. Our professional matchmaking service works directly with all of our members to introduce them to single, professional men or women who fit the lifestyle that they are searching for. Our matchmaking service introduces the Oakville members to individuals in their direct and surrounding communities who they never even knew existed. Not all dating services are the same and our Oakville members are discovering the abundance of quality men and women that live just down the road from them. Together, the new couples are enjoying the town and the plethora of fun activities it offers: dance, theatre, music and comedy at the Oakville Centre for the Performing Arts. Other favourites include galleries, historical societies and local architecture, especially in heritage neighbourhoods.